Right of withdrawal
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, phyiscal goods will be delivered from our warehouse to the address provided by you. The ordered items are usually shipped within two working days after receipt of the order.
(2) The products to be delivered are packed, transported and delivered in such a way that the quality and effectiveness is maintained.
(3) The successful delivery will be confirmed by signature. A delivery to minors is excluded.
(4) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(5) By way of exception, we shall not be obliged to deliver the ordered goods if we have duly ordered the goods on our part, but have not been supplied correctly or on time (congruent covering transaction). The prerequisite is that we are not responsible for the lack of availability of the goods and have informed you of this circumstance immediately. Furthermore, we may not have assumed the risk of procuring the ordered goods. If the goods are unavailable, we will immediately refund any payments already made. We do not assume the risk of having to procure ordered goods (procurement risk). This also applies to orders of goods which are only described according to their type and characteristics (generic goods). We are only obliged to deliver from our stock of goods and the goods ordered by us from our suppliers.
§ 6 Revocation
(1) In the event that you are a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB (German Civil Code), i.e. you make the purchase for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to your commercial nor your self-employed professional activity, you have a right of revocation in accordance with the following provisions.
a. You have the right to cancel the contract without giving reasons.
b. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you have taken possession of the goods personally or through a third party designated by you, other than the carrier.
c. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must notify us (The Force CT GmbH, Wildstraße 20, 89522 Heidenheim a.d. Brenz, Germany, email: firstname.lastname@example.org), stating your name, company, address, email address, telephone/fax number by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or email sent by post) of your decision to cancel the contract. You can use the sample revocation form attached to these GTCs for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
(2) If you revoke the contract, we shall refund to you all payments which we have already received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of the contract. Under no circumstances will you be charged for this repayment.
(3) We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever occurs first.
(4) You shall return the goods to us or hand them over to us immediately, and in any case at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of the contract. A copy of the revocation form should be attached to the return so that it can be allocated.
(5) You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
(6) As a matter of principle, we only take back undamaged goods.
(7) The right of withdrawal is excluded for deliveries
a. of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is essential or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer (e.g. mixtures made especially for you);
b. sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery; or
c. of goods if they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature.
d. digital goods which are already downloaded.
(8) Please avoid damage and contamination. If possible, please return the goods to us in the original packaging with all accessories and with all packaging components. If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please use suitable packaging to ensure sufficient protection against transport damage in order to avoid claims for damages due to damage caused by defective packaging. The modalities in this paragraph 8 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it, alongside the goods, back to
The Force CT GmbH
Fax: 49 7321 757 8151
I/we hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us regarding the purchase of the following goods:
Quantity, description, order number(s) (use additional sheet if necessary!):
Ordered on / received on: ___________________________________
Place, Date: ___________________________________